Sunday, March 28, 2010

You got insurance son?

Show me your card son...

That's right your gonna have to show me some proof of medical insurance. $750 a year fine if ya don't.


In the past I've decided to avoid the expense of a car and car insurance. I rhode a bicycle. The money I saved on not having a car was great, and I lost 50 lbs.

Now the man wants me to have health insurance... Ok so I blow a wad and a half at Whole Foods, and I go to the Gym 3-5 times a week. So I am a pretty healthy guy... What is insurance going to do for me? Is insurance packed with anti oxidants? Does insurance kill germs, bacteria and Fungus? Is insurance packed with omega oils and protein? Will insurance strengthen my bones, clean my colon vacuum my body of germs, toxins, and fungus? Will insurance stop the chem trails?

Insurance just isn't in my budget and why should it be it doesn't help me.

Eff the Insurance Police

No comments:

Post a Comment